Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's electric!

While I was out of town this week (in NC to help my customer upgrade and then in Chicago to get my wedding shoes and my first dress fitting) Matt and Mark were super busy. It's hard to tell what the biggest win is, but I think I have to go with retiring the pull cord at the bottom of the stairs in favor of a more 21st century way to turn on a light.

 Check out the video they sent me while I was at my customer (this video pretty much made my trip)



They also started to run the cat5e and coax cables that we are putting in all the rooms. This meant drilling some more holes in our floor. If you are super impatient, skip to about 16 seconds in.





AND today they put two brand new GFCI outlets in the bathroom (which didn't have any before), pretty amazing if you ask me.



Notice the double light switch. that's cause we are replacing the old, only semi-stable light (and its lovely decorative duct tape) with an awesome new fan/light combo.



Pretty swanky, I know. Of course this means more time in the attic to properly install the vent, but Matt and Mark are the awesomest and already bought the parts to get it done. And, special shout out to Mark for both taking the videos and helping me figure out how to embed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment