Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New bed and the dyson animal

Our new bed is here!



Don't mind the mess, we're still unpacking. I wanted to wait to take a pic with the sheets on, but Matt pointed out that its kinda pretty as is, what with the black trim and nice pattern. So naked bed it is. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

While we were out getting the bed, we also stopped by Target to get some food and an accordion folder so Matt can start keeping track of our receipts. As we were tracking that down, I got distracted by vacuums. Mom (rightly) pointed out that now that we have a larger place, we should maybe consider investing in a good vacuum, especially with the giant furball that lives with us. I did some looking online, but the only model target had that I had seen was this one:


The Dyson ball DC 41 Animal. Seems pretty innocuous when you look at the package, but check out the slogan on the front of the floor model


Well. My, my, dyson, that's quite the claim. I feel like I need a cold shower, or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment