Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The wall is falling!

Ok, so it was less of a fall and more a painful dis-assembly one 2.5 inch screw at a time (can you get bruises on your hands? I think I have some), but its still down. That's right, we now have a combo wash room/closet!

As a reminder, here's some befores:



And now a during. I have to admit I was kinda intrigued by the idea of having a jungle gym in the middle of one of our rooms. I'm pretty sure Leroy would have dug it as well, but I got over that moment of whimsy and proceeded.



And here is the after:



Now, you might be saying to yourself, but Abbey, there was a ton of stuff in that closet! And indeed, you'd be right. The hanging clothes are currently piled on our bed. Not exactly sure what we are going to do with them tonight but we'll figure something out. The rest of the stuff I just shoved into other closets. We'll just keep moving things around I guess :)

Thanks to Matt for helping with the final pieces (which were over my head) and for removing all the wall board and 2x4s to the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment