Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the hottest 4th ever

Its over 100 degrees in Madison today, which put a slight damper on our painting plans as Matt deemed it way to hot to work in the garage (no one raised a peep in dissent). So we spent the day painting inside and finished priming all the cabinets and trim, including the insides of all the lower cabinets (that was my contribution to the day).

Here is what the kitchen now looks like:
As you admire the stark white surfaces that now define our kitchen, don't forget to check out Matt's reverse sag on the shorts (you can see his boxers from the bottom, not the traditional top down sag...)


And here is what I looked like after spending the entire day contorting my way into the cabinets:


My back looks, if anything, worse, and that white hair isn't from stress...

Thanks to Mark, Cori and Dave for the help!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great already! I'm excited to come see the progress in person soon :-)

    ReplyDelete