Friday, July 13, 2012

New Dishwasher and Fridge

Tonight we picked up Roy and Rayanne's old fridge and dishwasher. It was pretty much the best purchase ever because not only did they sell them to us on the cheap, but they fed us dinner and helped us get them on the truck and into the house (thanks also to Mark who was an integral part of the moving process).



We did have to take the doors off the house and the fridge, but the men made it happen. Rayanne and I kept Clara occupied, and I think that was a fair trade. I got to sit and make a baby giggle while Matt sweated it up removing doors and moving heavy appliances. You'll get no complaints from me on that one.



I forgot to take pictures, but since we will be there tomorrow, i'll snap some then and throw them in.

We haven't installed the diswasher yet. I like to think its taking in the view before being relegated to the kitchen to stair at cabinets forevermore.


No comments:

Post a Comment